Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Piercings....what is good what is not

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Piercings....what is good what is not

    I was just wondering what the consensus was about body piercings.....

    My husband wants his tongue pierced, not sure about that.
    I have seen a lot of people with eye brow rings, nose rings, a few nipple rings, had a friend with a ring some place else (we will not go there!!!). So I was wondering what the general population thought of the whole piercing rage that has been going on.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I'm not going to stick anything in my body that is not "factory equipment". If I wanted "piercings" I would have left the bullets in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    well I have 7 ear piercings, that I don't think is too bad, I don't wear many anymore but...when I was younger it was cool.

    I just don't know about all this other stuff, looks questionable to me
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I'm not going to stick anything in my body that is not "factory equipment". If I wanted "piercings" I would have left the bullets in.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    AMAN to that. When I was in Basic Training back in 96 I started to get a tat but now am glad I didnt. Not saying anything is wrong with it. Just not me.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    I have my tongue pierced (did it my self) and have six Tats and getting ready to get 3 more!
    free like OJ all day

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    The tongue is the least painful of all piercings, imo. I've had my eyebrow, tongue, lip, and lebrae pierced.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    OUCH ! ! ! !
    NOT MEEEE
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    Ok what is a labrae
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    It's the little indention below your bottom lip, before your chin. That one hurt pretty bad.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Piercings....what is good what is not

    ehhhhh

    see I am just not sure about the whole piercing thing...I have 5 tattoos but....

    My sister had her belly button pierced at one point not sure if she still does, she took it out while she was pregnant, but she is skinny. Skinny people pull that off better. I also work with some mentally ill people, not to mention their kids, don't want to give any handle bars if you know what I mean....
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •